Incense Ministerial Alliance
Incense Ministerial Alliance [IMA] parents the Anointed through God-centered direction, strengthening
pastors and ministers by impartation and "iron-sharpening-iron" dynamics. IMA promotes interdependency while encouraging the maintenance of distinct, independent identities. It is a forum for strong networking and it establishes strong relationships by inviting and accepting diverse ethnic backgrounds and experiences. IMA'S organizational structure will serve as a bridge to the Apostle's gift for the Senior Pastors and Ministers who the support the alliance.
Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. Acts 13:1-3
IMA serves as an instrument for God to establish Apostolic order and give prophetic insight to an alliance of anointed leaders in order for them to complete their God given assignments in the earth. We will accomplish this one minister and one church at a time through fellowship, education and other means of ministerial support.
PROVISIONS FOR Incense Ministerial Alliance MEMBERS
1. Incense Ministerial Alliance will embrace and foster the following essential elements of covenant:
· To agree to parent the Anointed through God-centered direction.
· To promote interdependence, yet maintain distinct, independent identity.
· To commit to dealing uprightly and with integrity one toward another.
· To establish strong relationships by accepting diverse backgrounds and experiences
· To strengthen pastors by mentoring, impartation and "iron-sharpening-iron" dynamics.
2. Covenant Relationship...Incense Ministerial Alliance agrees to...
· Partner with senior pastors and their churches in prayer and intercessory commitment.
· Serve in an advisory role when needed in critical or problematic situations.
· Provide special closed conference for Senior Leaders and members of the Alliance.
· Provide access to Incense Ministerial Alliance' Administrative Headship.
· Provide conference calls on leadership and church growth skills.
· Provide a broad networking exchange of ecumenical fellowship, communion and referral sources for churches.
· Provide use of the annual Pastor's Anniversary as a source of spiritual support and inspiration for churches.
3. Covenant Relationship...Senior Pastors and Ministers agrees to...
· Commit to prayer and intercession for Incense Ministerial Alliance.
· Act as a cooperative entity (support) with Incense Ministerial Alliance during conferences while in your respective locations.
· Exhibit an attitude that is characteristically faithful, accountable and teachable. The ministry will then reflect Godly stature and Christ-like lifestyle.
· Exhibit support by actively partnering with the financial structure of this Alliance through tithing from your personal income.
· Embrace an attitude of healing and restoration for the entire Body of Christ, at large.
Incense Ministries is the personal outreach ministry of Apostle Steve Green to the Body of Christ both locally and globally. Apostle Green is in high demand as a conference and seminar speaker. Additionally, he spreads the gospel through crusades, television, books, tapes, videos and CD's.
Incense Ministries serves as the Spiritual Covering for several non-profit organizations. They include:
Incense Ministerial Alliance - an aggregation of over 300 leaders, ministers, and pastors.
Shepherd's House Ministries- the spiritual covering of over 50 submitted non-profit, evangelistic organizations. For more information on Shepherd's House Ministries, click here
The R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Organization- A community based youth outreach program designed to teach youth to R-espect E-very S-ingle P-erson E-ver C-reated T-oday. For more information on the R.E.S.P.E. C.T. Org., click here